It is a fact that brands and businesses can readily advertise their merchandise or wares and interact with the public by using social media sites. And through social media platforms, potential customers and users can easily take a peek at the “backstage” of these companies. And so, let’s have a look at these world-renowned historic car specialists.
These car specialists are considered the classic five on Instagram:
- JD Classics – For decades, JD Classics is known for building up a world class reputation for extensively restoring, refining and even exporting classic racing and road cars across the globe. The company works for both private and trade customers worldwide. It operates from a 100,000 square foot purpose built facility equipped with all the exceptional equipment and resources needed to provide the greatest quality of work. JD Classics is recognized for its unrivalled work on restoring, maintaining and preparing Jaguar models, but as time goes by, the company has broadened its interests and has increasingly looked after a number of highly valued cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, and Shelby Cobra.
- Duncan Hamilton & Co – Founded and established in 1948 by one of Britain’s celebrated racing drivers, Duncan Hamilton, Duncan Hamilton and Co is recognized internationally for being one of the most well-connected and respected specialists in historic cars. For more than half a century, the company takes pride of its achievements like placing more than 60 historic Formula One Grand Prix cars. Over the years, Duncan Hamilton and Co, with Duncan’s son Adrian Hamilton’s dedication and intimate involvement are able to sell 20 Ford GT40s, 9 Ferrari 250 GTOs, 7 Porsche 917s, and numerous Jaguar C and D types.
- DK Engineering – The company is distinguished for being UK’s premier historic Ferrari specialist. For decades, DK Engineering is celebrated for its quality work services ranging from turnkey restoration, competition and concours preparation to routine service work on contemporary Ferrari models.
- Pendine Historics – Pendine was founded by James Mitchell and named after Pendine Sands. The company specializes in selling historic cars for road and track.
- Paul Stephens – The company is considered as the top-tier independent UK specialist in Porsche cars. Paul Stephens offers a variety of services and is known to supply cars to an international client base.
Anyone who is interested and has taste for historic cars should consider checking and browsing the Instagram accounts of this classic five and you will definitely marvel at what these companies do behind the scenes.