When you’ve got a hybrid of an SUV and a sports car, you know you’re absolutely going to stand out.
Nissan has always been known for developing innovations programmed to stir excitement to its consumers. Its wide variety of vehicles is built for both worlds, tough and beautiful.
In this light, Nissan is bringing us again an exciting and short-fleeting crossbreed generation of SUV and sports car.
If you want to change your mood on the fly, you better get yourself the new limited edition Nissan Juke N-Style: built to stand out even on the toughest domains. This car is all about a crossover with the aptitude to command pure attention.
Get ready for these features, because you might just jump off your seat and grab the sports car you’ve always wanted:
1. Nissan Juke N-Style has proven and tested its ability with its dynamic control system. It comes with the world’s first I-CON System, which gives you the freedom to effortlessly switch from different driving modes, from a more fuel-efficient ride to a genuinely exhilarating ride.
2. Comfort, comes second. Nissan Juke N-Style gives you the opportunity to adjust interior temperature all in one single panel, providing you the ride of your life.
3. High-powered vehicles will always boast its indestructible exteriors. Nissan Juke N-Style exterior enhancements include a rear roof spoiler, tailgate handle finishers and rear bumper accents, headlamp garnish and front bumper accents and a side mirror caps and door handle covers.
4. It prides its interior enhancements, which include a window switch finisher with colored stitching, leather-wrapped steering wheel with colored stitching, colored center console and shift panel garnish and leather seat with more colored stitching. Nissan’s current stockpile of vehicles is recognized for being crazy with different color combinations. And although black is the dominant color of the car, the contrast of colors accentuates the upholstery of the interiors. This colored accents and schemes can be found on its air vent rings, cloth seats, shift knob, center console, power window switches, door trim inserts and steering wheel.
5. Unbreakable drivers need the best and durable automobile. Nissan Juke N-Style’s power and engine comes from a 1.6-liter HR16DE 4-inline gasoline engine that carries 114 hp and 154 Nm of torque. This means you’ll never go wrong with this vehicle whenever you are out for a rocky adventure.
6. Safety will always be the top priority of unbreakable riders. Nissan Juke N-Style comes with dual front SRS airbags, coming as a standard on the Juke’s exceptional edition models. This is followed by its extraordinary safety features such as an anti-lock braking system (ABS), reverse camera, electronic brake force distribution (EBD) with brake assist and engine immobilizer.
7. Nissan Juke N-Style is designed with sporty features including front and rear under protectors, redesigned exhaust finisher and roof-mounted spoiler.
The new and special edition Nissan Juke N-Style is definitely going to stand out not only because of its style, but also because of its capacity of a sub-compact crossover built to enhance exterior and interior developments.
For comments and suggestions, comment down below.
Photo credits to Nissan-CDN.