According to Louis Chevrolet, movement is the universal language of personal freedom. As a Swiss-American race car driver and co-founder of Chevrolet Motor Car Company, he believes in investing on top-notch quality and excellence when it comes to sports cars.
Stretch your adrenaline to the next level with the new high-performance Chevrolet Corvette Z06. This sports car is designed to dominate as it delivers the best test-track speed, torque, horsepower and technology. Running on 650 horsepower, Corvette Z06 is supercharged with 6.2L aluminum V8 engine superbly delivering 650 lb.-ft. of torque.
There’s no effort needed on bragging this car, because this is the shortest-stopping, most steadfastly gripping production car I’ve ever tested. No questions asked, it has a powerful engine designed for you.
Yes, this is ranked among the world’s best.
Testing this car is such a marvelous experience, with its luxurious quality, ready to take on robust highways. Here’s a list of Corvette Z06’s exceptional features:
1. A technologically sleek and sophisticated sports car will always get you. An array of first-string connective technologies and performance are available to advance your over-all experience. Excellence at its best, Chevrolet MyLink clusters all your favorite applications in one place, conveniently flaunted on a color touch-screen.
2. Second trait rolls out on the available head-up color display, giving you the ease of seeing your speed, turn-by-turn directions, projected onto your windshield directly within your field of vision.
3. Connectivity is absolutely a vital part of any automobile, and Corvette Z06 does it best with its built-in OnStar 4GLTE Wi-Fi, seamlessly connecting up to seven devices to the Internet.
4. Why is this the one of the world’s best? Well, that’s an easy question. Corvette Z06 fulfills its mission to be a super smart sports car. It can go up to 60-mph nuking on three seconds flat, tearing the quarter-mile a new one at 11.1 seconds at 127 mph, scorching the skid pad with 1.19 g’s of grip, and stopping from 70 in an astonishing 128 feet. The latter two figures sets C/D records for a production car.
5. This amazing car also features coupe and convertible body styles, proving its strength, sleek and sophistication.
6. Corvette Z06 has two transmissions; an eight-speed automatic and a seven-speed manual with automatic rev matching, with three trim levels, three separate aero packages and dozens of options. Sports racers will definitely be happy to know that this is fully loaded with Stage 3 carbon aero trim kit and an optional carbon-kablooey interior.
7. This sports car is the most expensive and most powerful model in the Vette lineup, and, interestingly, the lightest. Corvette Z06’s expanded power comes from a new pushrod 7.0 liter V-8 engine, with titanium connecting rods and intake valves, making it a monster motor.
8. The best part here is the careful attention given to the stiffness, valvetrain weight and maximum airflow. This results to a big engine that revs like a small one to 7000 rpm with a 6300-rpm horsepower peak. The Z06’s torque curve is flat and wide with more than 400 lb.-ft. available between 2400 and 6400 rpm.
For comments and inquiries, comment down below.
Photo credits to Car and Driver.