When was the last time you had to go slow to go fast?
Dodge is an American brand of minivans, cars and sports utility vehicles, founded by Horace Elgin Dodge and John France Dodge in the 1900s. Their brand skyrocketed the market when they started building durable automobiles, trucks and sports cars. They eventually became famous for creating light trucks. Fast forward to 2017, they are still the leading brand when it comes to the fastest sports cars on racetracks.
Unleash your inner power with the new 2017 Dodge Viper. This celebrated car is the final and best generation of the Dodge Viper, having 3 brake packages, 7 aero packages, 11 wheel options, 16 interior trims, 16,000 exterior color variations, 24, custom stripe colors and 4 suspension choices resistant to more than 50 million ways to configure a 2017 Dodge Viper.
The above mentioned are just a few of its features, after testing out this car, here are its exceptional features:
1. What’s a vicious suspension like? The 2017 Dodge Viper includes a high-performance suspension comprising of a driver-selectable suspension featuring Bilstein DampTronic Select shock absorbers with street and track settings. With its five-mode Electronic Stability Control System, drivers can customize the system control to best match their driving conditions and mood.
2. 2017 Dodge Viper is running on an 8.4-liter V-10 engine, producing 645 hp and 600 lb-ft of torque in this rear-drive beast. Its engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission and the EPA estimates that it consumes 12/19 mpg city/highway. This makes it the largest passenger car engine presently in production, and produces the most torque of any current production engine at 600 lb-ft.
3. In a world addicted to speed, the Dodge Viper’s pace is going nowhere but up. This unmistakably American icon runs up to 206 mph.
4. The standard features of this beast include traction control, electronic multistage stability control, and a new four-channel antilock brake system. It also prides its rearview camera, standard park distance control, standard driver passenger and side airbags, daytime running lights and brake assist.
5. Tickle your senses with the race-inspired interiors of 2017 Dodge Viper. As it features its superior craftsmanship and high-class materials like a hand-wrapped leather dash panel and Sabelt performance seats manufactured from a carbon fiber composite for mass reduction.
6. You will never go wrong with Dodge Viper’s exterior, which is poised for a strike any time of the day. The carbon fiber hood, broad shoulders, familiar lines and deck lid blend with aluminum door and sill panels for an ergonomically aerodynamic look.
7. 2017 Dodge Viper has a top of the line technology, boasting its UConnect 8.4-inch full-color touchscreen, GPS navigation, hands-free calling, standard SRT performance pages, HD radio, Bluetooth streaming audio and voice command.
8. It’s time to level up your audio with this monster’s Harman Kardom audio system. This upscale audio system incorporates 18 speakers and 4 subwoofers to deliver amplified acoustics and quality multidimensional sound.
9. Alter the way you drive with Viper’s 7-inch reconfigurable driver information digital cluster display. Grab the opportunity of real-team information on performance, navigation and vehicle status using full-color graphics.
For questions and comments, please comment down below.
Photo credits to Dodge.