When you’re tough enough for anything, you can go through even the most hard-hitting situations. Isuzu has proven its worth across borders and regions all over the world with its high-powered vehicles, designed to last even in the highest of terrains.
Isuzu is at the vanguard of commercial vehicles and diesel engine manufacturers, serving different types of market for almost 85 years now. With great pride and delight, it is now ready to present its new and improved Isuzu D-MAX, going beyond toughness and versatility. It is now ready to take on greater heights with its first-rate safety and new exterior. This year, we will see the best version of Isuzu D-MAX, fully equipped to effortlessly shift gears from relaxed escapades to extreme adventures.
It has been revamped and redesigned to perfection, with Isuzu's aim of making it more elegant and ergonomic. Here’s a list of its features and key selling points worth mentioning:
1. Isuzu D-MAX has a redesigned multi-information display and instrument panel programmed to make it easy for drivers and passengers to read what’s on their dashboard.
2. The manual models of this fully-revamped sports car are now equipped with gear indicator display coming in handy within the fuel gauge cluster and engine temperature.
3. Comfort and security is always the top most priority of Isuzu. It has a 7-inch touch screen display with navigation, automatic climate control, powered driver-seat adjustment, and leather seats perfect for 5-seating capacity for driver and passengers' relaxation and safety.
4. The up and coming features also include projector-type headlamp and a backing-up camera for your parking ease.
5. Entertainment comes as a priority too, with its Bluetooth hands-free setup with an integrated audio head unit alongside MP3/USB capability. No matter where you are traveling, experience crisp and soothing sound coming straight from your sound system.
6. Imagine the roaring of Isuzu D-MAX’ engine with its powered 3.0-liter 4JJ-TC (Hi) turbo-diesel with Variable Geometry System (VGS). It has the capacity to generate 163 PS at 3200 rpm along 380 Nm of torque at 1800- 2200 rpm. Compared to the bulky industrial-grade gearboxes out in the market, Isuzu D-MAX prides its light gearshift and clutch.
7. It has 5-speed manual and 5-speed automatic with sequential shift as part of its transmission.
8. Isuzu D-MAX also markets its smart key entry and engine start/stop button. It’s about time to experience convenience with this new and improved truck.
9. This updated pickup now comes with traction control (TC), hill-start assist (HSA) and electronic stability control (ESC).
10. Isuzu D-MAX is definitely an exciting truck to drive. This is designed from family outing to sports race action. This is perfect for adrenaline junkies out there.
This sports truck is toughened enough to be ready to take some off-road voyage. It has gotten more than just a facelift, with its reconstructed grille, modernized fog lamps, outstanding bumper and redesigned projector headlights. Effortlessly, it has become dynamic and competitive in the local and international market. It will go a long way because it is bolder than its forerunner.
For further questions and comments, simply message me down below.
Photo credits to Car Advice.